Please submit your artwork in one of the following formats:
- AI (Adobe Illustrator, CS5);
- PSD (Adobe Photoshop, CS5);
- INDD (Adobe InDesign, CS5);
- TIFF (min 300 dpi resolution);
We may accept other formats. But please confirm with our pre-press department upfront.
Please include following file information with your artwork:
- Artwork supplied in CMYK
- Min 300 dpi resolution is required for 4 colour process images;
- Any logos need to be done as vector artwork.
- Fonts converted to outlines or supplied with an artwork;
- Knife drawings for die cut or top cut jobs have to be supplied as part of the artwork;
- When white is required on a clear sticker the white file has to be supplied separately;
- For labels specify if artwork has to be printed face up “sticky back” of face down “sticky front”
BLEEDS & BORDERS
Safe copy area is 3mm away from the edge or knife area:
- Full bleed printing extend image min 3mm outside the product boundary for.
- Take text or image min 3mm inside the product boundary if they are placed inside the product edges.
There's no hard rules with the section of vignettes & type, size, line thicknesses. It depends on the design & the final size.
We will confirm with you before proofing if there are any issues . But please note - due to the nature of screen-printing are not able to match the high screen rulings of offset printers.
- Low resolution digital proof will be supplied before going into a production.
- We need a customer sign-off before we can start a production.
- Product sample available on request. Extra cost might apply.
- By email - firstname.lastname@example.org (up to 10MB)
- CD, DVD or USB memory stick
- To submit a large file ask Acme Preston to set up a web account for you, then log in at www.acmepreston.com.au and upload file up to 200MB.
- Also many customers use www.box.net to share large documents. Registration is free, quick & easy. It allows you to upload & send links to various files for free.